Striving Team Leader for Digital Design Projects
As you may have guessed, my name is Jeffrey Davidson, and I am a digital design expert. Highly motivated and passionate about design, I deliver creative results with the best of my ability to ensure a successful ROI for the client. Just check out my latest credentials below.
Project Manager and Digital / Graphic Designer
Gold Coast Design Studio (GCDS) - 2 Little Blue Lane, Varsity Lakes, QLD
January 2011 - Current
My role involves a lot of administration work and managerial responsibilities, such as ensuring the projects are completed correctly by the deadline. My responsibilities are:
- Organising staff schedules and profitable workloads by implementing workflows.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all information required is gathered and satisfactory for the project.
- Backup designer and developer to make changes for the clients or for internal projects.
- Training clients to use the back-end system and acting as technical and marketing support.
- Meeting with staff to discuss quotes and client briefs to ensure the team are up to date.
Freelance Digital / Graphic Designer
Formerly JDE-Studios, now self named - Gold Coast, QLD
November 2008 - Current
Working under my own previous branding of JDE-Studios to now as a sole trader, I also worked with various communities as a volunteer. My responsibilities are:
- Creating my own invoicing system and pricing schemes.
- Working with clients to get their project to the best standard available.
- Designing corporate identity, videography, websites, audio and other digital media.
Academic Teaching Staff
Queensland College of Art - Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus, Parkwood, QLD
February 2009 - December 2010
I provided university students with the proper skills and understanding required to break into the design industry. My responsibilities were:
- Delivering theory and practical lectures/classes/workshops, as well as providing my expertise and experience.
- Rewriting and updating teaching material with the latest techniques and resources.
- Managing workshops to assist students in the digital and graphic design field.
- Marking assignments and providing feedback.
- Convening with other staff who are teaching the same subjects and organising course structures as well as vetting assessment criteria.